In a fast and furious world.. what you need is foundation. Bedrock Communications....

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Theron Kennedy's Poetry Crib: Visibilificationism














Visibilificationism

Visibilification
Guilty By Association
Spiritual Sexual Intellectual
Desegregationist
Almost Infamous
Mentalist
Ignorance is blissful slavery
Aint no need in savin me
I'm the pimp of my destiny
the gangsta of my fate
and I'm the best thing to happen to rap
since 808's and heartbreak
If I die before I wake
never fake
they eulogize me
here lies the visibilificator
known on both sides of the equator
and throughout the Universe
like dead emcees
they resurrect my verse
study the code
like disciples
the new art of war
lay down your rifles
and your handguns
together forever
never to be undone

Download Episode    

by Theron Kennedy
2013 All Rights Reserved

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for the feedback.. hold fast.. The Podcast President.